Comprehensive Advice and Assistance for Every Aspect of Cryptocurrency Funds
Creating and operating a cryptocurrency fund requires careful attention to a range of legal, technical and practical considerations.
Drawing on our deep understanding of applicable law and experience representing clients in connection with a wide variety of complex financial matters, our attorneys help fund managers at every stage of creating and managing the fund, including:
- Advising clients on the optimal financial, tax and legal structure for their cryptocurrency fund, including advice regarding master-feeder, side-by-side and fund-of-funds structures;
- Drafting and filing the documents necessary to establish domestic and offshore structures for the fund, including Cayman feeders and Delaware limited partnerships;
- Providing expert advice to clients regarding securities and other registration requirements and exemptions therefrom;
- Creating detailed private-placement memoranda with comprehensive disclosures and disclaimers, investment agreements and related documents; and
- Keeping our clients apprised of new legal and regulatory developments as they arise.