We assist in all aspects of the tokenized funds’ formation, governance and operation.
- Defining a fund’s structure, strategy and associated risks;
- Preparing private offering memorandums, operating agreements, partnership agreements, investment advisory agreements, investment management agreements and other documentation for the fund’s launch and operation;
- Preparing and filing Form D with SEC and submitting “blue sky” state filings, if required;
- Reviewing marketing materials and advising on legal marketing issues for private equity and venture capital funds;
- Advising on foreign and US investor qualifications;
- Advising on AML/KYC compliance;
- Guiding through the SEC and state registrations, if necessary;
- Advising on applicability of federal and state regulations, including broker-dealer legislation, FINRA rules, the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the Investment Company Act of 1940;
- Establishing offshore feeders for foreign investment srtreams;
- Supervising offshore attorneys, fund administrators and auditors;
- Advising in relationships with brokers, custodians and other select service providers from our extensive professional network.