- He negotiated the first joint venture between Time Inc. and IBM for an educational software product.
- As CEO of a tech-based healthcare start-up, he led the company to a successful acquisition by GE.
- As CEO of an internet media company, he successfully established licensing arrangements with Harvard Medical School, Dartmouth Medical School, and key hospitals.
Steve is also a best-selling, award-winning author and contributes regularly to influential publications. He is only the second person to have Op-Eds published in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal on the same day. Three of his seven books have been best-sellers.
As a litigator, Steve believes that telling a clear, compelling story – to the judge, to the jury, and sometimes to a larger audience – is essential. For his legal work on behalf of active duty members of the armed services, Steve was awarded the American Bar Association’s Outstanding Services Award for the Military Pro Bono Project. He has advised the Chief of Naval Operations, and was one of the first non-Admirals or Marine Generals to serve on the Board of Directors of the United States Naval Institute.
- 60 Broad Street, 24 floor New York, NY 10004
- New York Law School, cum laude
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsyvania – Pro Hoc Vice
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennesee – Pro Hoc Vice