Corporate Planning and Formation
Establishing a new business or restructuring an existing one offers entrepreneurs the prospect of greater profits and lower taxes. But such projects are not without their risks. Even seemingly simple mistakes can have profound legal and tax consequences in the future. The assistance of an experienced and knowledgeable business lawyer is critical to the success of all such endeavors.
We Help Establish New Business and Anticipate Future Legal Needs
Establishing a new business brings with it a host of legal issues. We are business law experts who understand the full spectrum of legal challenges that businesses face in the modern economy. We help businesses design robust plans that anticipate and can respond effectively to issues with:
- State corporation, partnership, and LLC laws
- State and federal securities laws
- Intellectual property
- Business financing
- Corporate governance
We are a Full-Service Business Law Firm
Our goal is to establish long-term relationships with all our business clients. Accordingly, we offer a full range of personalized business services covering every stage in a business’ lifecycle. We tailor our business solutions for each client, ensuring that they are well-prepared to meet their short- and long-term objectives. Our services include:
- Advising clients regarding the best financial, and tax structures for new and existing businesses.
- Drafting and filing necessary documents to form corporations, partnerships, LLCs and other business entities.
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing organizational documents, including corporate bylaws, partnership agreements, and operating agreements, as well as related contracts like buy-sell agreements and shareholder agreements.
- Protecting our clients’ intellectual property by registering trademarks and copyrights and drafting confidentiality agreements to protect trade secrets.
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing employment agreements, including incentive compensation structures, non-compete agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
- Serving as outside general counsel for businesses.
- Representing our clients in business acquisitions and sales.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Corporate Formation and Governance Services